posted on January 04, 2011 06:37
The Red Zone Club has been working with Judd Granzow, owner and head trainer at MAD (Making a Difference) Sports Training to create an offseason training package that will make sure our boys are getting in shape during the coaching transition.
Judd has created a special training package for Ravenwood football players for the month of January:
- 17 workouts starting, Monday, January 3 and ending Monday, January 31
- Training at MAD facility (USBA building) on Gen. George Patton
- Speed, strength and agility training
- 1 hour
- 3 groups of no more than 20 players (capped at 60 players)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 3:00pm (juniors), 3:30pm (sophomores/freshmen)
- $85/player ($5.00 per session), non-refundable due at first workout session
This is a first come/first served opportunity so please respond asap. He’s been working with several Ravenwood players and they’ve seen great results. Checks should be made out to MAD Sports Training and are due at the first work out.